Verified Reviewer

1.9

I have purchased items based on pictures, description, and honest representation but have received items that match none of this information. Examples: Bid on a crystal that was shown in the bidding picture to be the length of the presenter's arms but when received, was barely 2 inches in length.

Ordered a robot that was to be remotely controlled, dance and had hands to pick things up but what I got had none of these functions. Delivery days presented are misleading and false. I had items listed as delivered by USPS that had never been received. They make a claim of delivery but offered no printable evidence to validate.

When I attempted to file with USPS, Tophatter doesn't provide enough information to file a valid report.

I have even attempted to contact sellers but never received response. I believe they are committing fraud, bait-and-switch along with other business infractions.

User's recommendation: Do your research, if it looks too good to be true, it is not good. Beware of this company and many of their vendors from China.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Tophatter Pros: Have a variety of items for sale, Bidding on items giving a possibility to safe money.

Tophatter Cons: Items declared delivered not received, Refunds requested from vendors ignored or blocked, Delivery dates presented far from accurate.

Comments