Resolved
2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS.This last one is the straw.

I had ordered a silly item that all women hope will really work. Called a "Delicate Neck Slimmer Neck line Exerciser Reduce Double Thin Skin Jaw Chin Body Massager Health Care Tool Face Slimming Lose Weight". Just as I was going to report I never got the item, they actually started a dispute for me. I was shocked.

Then not. The item# 20948313 (will show photo below) has a case number, but I can't find that anymore. There is a Refund# 302259, but they say the "staff is reviewing my case". The seller finally sent a tracking number and said it was shipped.

Tracking# dhl-global-mail 9361269903501446332002. Then right next to it, there is a place to click on to check your status of your item. I finally called DHL myself yesterday, and she told me they have no record of that number, and neither did the USPS. But, I cannot contact them to tell them what I found because when you try to contact Customer Support it always send you to the FAQ support and ask how they can help.

I have NEVER received any answer about anything by emailing them. While this was going on, I was still trolling their site when an item I had been wanting came up for bid, so I bid right away. All of a sudden, the picture changed to something entirely different! And of course I won.

So I immediately cancelled the order, filled out their "reason for cancellation" form and then got a nasty reply saying if I cancelled too many orders they would ban me from bidding. I'm a Pissed Consumer for sure! Especially once I sat down and added up what I have spent there. $500+ in about a month!

I have already deleted my credit card as my way to pay. Hopefully I can add the photo of the product and screenshots of the dispute.

I hope the photos below will help.Thank you Barbara Morris (barbmorris01@yahoo.com)

Review about: Tophatter Customer Care.

I liked: I dont like.

I didn't like: Customer support and their complaint process.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

You know what fellow rip off customers of top Hatter I'd get together with a bunch of friends open up some accounts and tophatter to bid and bid on a whole bunch of products and just let him sit and not pay form f*** tophatter there a scam ripoff company it's time to fight .back.

So sorry

I too was band from tophatter.Too many returns and refund requests.

That was there way off thanking me for spending over $2000. My christmas money and my attemp to help the homeless with blankets.

Lmao.Smaller than my bath mat.

Cape Coral, Florida, United States #1323992

I also won this neck slimmer your talking about, it took a month and a half to get, and the DHL process is the worst about this.They seem lazy because they will keep packages there for dayyyys.

I got the product and boy am i glad i only paid 1$ with free shipping, its just a piece of plastic that you put springs into. Oh and a little carrying case. Nice touch.

Doubt it would work even woth long term use.I tried it and i look like a *** using it of course.best of luck with your prblem