Verified Reviewer

2.5

Update by user Mar 30, 2020

Give or take all together the 40$ I mean. Its probably more but I'll guess on the low side.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2020

I bid on a kobi Bryant shirt for my son looked really nice in the pic but when I got it, it's just a plain white t shirt that says large on the tag but is a med if lucky. And it's just a cheap screen printed shirt that's not even good , I've had better work at the boardwalk shops.

Plus it takes weeks to get any orders.

I've also gotten jewelry that's suppose to be fine jewelry and the gumball machines at the mall have the same type of stuff. Other things I e gotten and broke within a week of use.

I think my tophatter experience is closing out.

OH! and I had 5 items i had coming in sept i had moved and guess my address wasnt changed for some reason and i looked back and the items were still " in transit" .

They did issue me credit on a couple but refunded a card i no longer have and cant have replaces for 15$ of stuff.

So i guess i miss out on that refund. Just ridiculous!

User's recommendation: Unless u have extreme patience and understanding dont bother.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Computer Bidding.

Preferred solution: Other than the refunded money to a inactive account no just take as a lesson learned.

Tophatter Pros: Wide variety of products, Website layout.

Tophatter Cons: No phone customer service to talk to about your issues, Top hatter sells counterfeit coins and smart watches.

Comments