Up have had several things happen but l will go one email at a time.

The worst and most maddening one is the helicopters. I thought l was just ordering their special of 1 red and1blue copter along with the electronic charging devices that go with each one.

As it turns out, l was charged for three copters, received one broken one that arrived in a smashed box and no chargers at all. After l told Tophatter about it l was informed the buyer wanted me to return them in order to get my money back! How was l going to do this when l never had them all in the first place ? I feel this seller is a theif and deals in Fraud and l am one of his victims .

Now lm being told l cant get my money back because it took longer than the month he allowed for me to return his broken product which l would have to pay for. Of course he would refuse because it was not a full order and never was!

Ann Piskorowski

banpisk2@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Tophatter Customer Care.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Tophatter Pros: Usually an excellant place to do business, Usually take care of problems quickly.

Tophatter Cons: Sometimes run onto poor products are hard to reach.

Comments