2.3

Tophatter is currently adding unwanted unrequested upsell items to the invoices of successfull bids. Invoices indicate that those items can be removed the when subtracted from the invoice they are not subtracted from the invoice total.

Thus chsnging my $12.00 winning bug to a total of $45.00. It has happened to all recent bids. I will not complete the purchase until such unrequested, unwanted items are removed from the invoice. Tophatter then immediately begins to send emails and notices, over and over again urging me to complete the purchase.

I have contacted them in writing on their website and have sent emails regarding the situation and still have not heard from them yet I still continue to get notices about completing my purchase. This up sale issue is apparently a new business practice It's very distressing. I didn't realize that they were adding items to the invoice, prior to them taking more money out of my account than I authorized. You ask about customer service?

So far there has been none. Carefully check all invoices

User's recommendation: Carefully check all invoices before making a purchase.

Location: Tacoma, Washington