2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week!

As they came in, there was something wrong with each and every one of them! THEIR MAKE-UP IS FAKE! THEIR JEWELRY (that they say is .925 sterling silver) IS FAKE! THE ITEMS YOU RECEIVE DON'T MATCH THE PICTURE!

THE CHEAP, FLIMSY ELECTRONICS COME WITH COMPONENTS THAT DON'T FIT INTO U.S. OUTLETS, AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN CHINESE!! I've now received all 9 Kylie Jenner makeup products I ordered, and all 9 were FAKE! Look at the pictures of these bronze palette KJ eyeshadows they sent me!

THESE ARE THE EXACT SAME ITEM, SO WHY ARE THEY SO DIFFERENT??? I ordered a .925 "sterling silver" necklace and got this gumball machine reject instead! I took it by a jeweler yesterday and guess what? YUP!

FAKE! AND LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE! (And I didn't get the gift box either!) So, if I'm sent a fake necklace that looks nothing like the picture and is missing the gift box, they'll surely make the seller pay the return postage, right?? WRONG!!

Oh, and by the way, if you don't pay extra to add a tracking number, THEY WON'T ACCEPT THE RETURN!! I also want to add, if you still want to take your chances with this app, BE VERY CAREFUL!! The pictures can be VERY misleading! People are paying $50 + shipping for what looks like a laptop/iPad, but make sure you don't miss the teeny-tiny little writing that says "ipad not included"!

Sure, you can cancel your order, but then they suspend your account! I 100% BELIEVE THAT THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE, AND HOPE THAT WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU GOT, YOU'LL JUST KEEP IT RATHER THAN PAY $30 TO SHIP IT BACK TO CHINA!! A final thought: the bidding is rigged. I believe they have "bots" bidding items up, making sure they sell for their REAL minimum.

(You really think you're getting that video camera for $1 + $6 shipping?!) Every time I would go on there, I would see the same names bidding on EVERYTHING, and these same "people" were there no matter what time of day I went on! Oh, I almost forgot! They offer a $10 credit for referrals, but if you do get your friends/family to use the link you provided, and then make several purchases, YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE THE CREDIT! Instead, you get excuses for why you PROBABLY didn't get it.

Ummm, would it be asking too much for you to do your friggin' job and look into that for me? OF COURSE IT IS! Tophatter ONLY responds with PRE-WRITTEN VERBIAGE!

Whether or not you believe or agree with my big, long spiel, you can't argue with the pictures.They're worth 1,000 words-- or 10,000 in this case:) YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Necklace.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Tophatter?

Comments

Thank you for confirming exactly what I suspected - A SCAM!!

jengagers
to Anonymous #1381132

Whatever I can do to help others avoid this scam! I'm still waiting on 12 refunds for items I had to ship back to China, and they have all claimed to have not received the items. I just want be done with this horrible experience!!