Tophatter - Bracelet Review from Mchenry, Illinois
I ordered a bracelet from top hatters and the clasp was broken.I tied getting in touch with them but they haven't answered me yet.
I am very disappointed in their jewelry.
I paid 30.00 for the bracelet and 10.00 shipping fees and I can't even wear the bracelet.If they don't contact me, I will never buy anything from them again and I will make sure everyone knows how they don't respond to their messages!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have 3 orders that I ordered over the 2016 holiday season, which has yet to come. I also order a game that said it was delivered but I never..."
- " This latest item I have received Robotic Toy Dog came from China and the box is so crushed it looks like a truck ran over it. Now the site..."
- "I purchased these from your auction. I received them like this. I have called My Vintage Spirit several times to get them replaced. My calls are not being returned. My..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I ordered $4400 worth of kitchen cabinets from Scott Ohnmeiss and they were never shipped and I didn't receive a refund. The fake website looked real, the ordering was easy..."
- "Bait and Switch, I received the wrong parts! Did not fit, and parts were not like the picture. 1999 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE upper ball joints, The Ball joints were too small. I returned..."
- "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..."