filters
State:
City:
Product:

Tophatter - Wrong color

I tried calling but no ones picking up the phone..

Tophatter - About an order

I order my stuff like 3 week ago im still wait im move to another state by friday to indianapolis indiana im disappointed cousin stuff i order dont look same then my stuff take for ever to come .i made my order the beginning of noverber
5.0

Tophatter - Some of the stuff I ordered was cancelled

I've pd for 8 items and it's only showing 6

Tophatter - Did not receive item

Didn’t receive item. You can only track it in China, in Chinese. No other tracking details after it supposedly left China. Was supposed to arrive and never did! It’s a scam! Don’t use it and DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Tophatter - Signing in.

I accidently cnceeled my acount.I have tried several times to sign in.All i get is ,we have sent you an email.No email as yet.Ive tried this several times over the past weeks.always the same.Christmas is comming so i have to shop localy now.Tophatter has missed out on my money.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 02.
I "signed up" just to check out the items on tophatter. Let me tell you - they advertise 14k white gold 1.5 carat diamond earrings for $6... what a joke! Its so obvious its fake at that price! Remember - if its too good to be true, it probably is! Another scam would be...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01.
Product

Tophatter - Signing in.

No matter what I do I can't sign in. I have tried everything. It says that it would send me a new password but never got one. Been trying to sign in for 2 days. I have a account but can't get to it ?????
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Tophatter - Laptop without a computer not what I ordered

I ordered a laptop and it didn't come with the computer as shown on T.V. Phone constantly busy.
Product

Tophatter - Not resolved

I was calling to reactivate my account but I do not remember signing up and have never used your site. I called but no one ever answered and it was just a recording and then it hung up on me. I have emailed you according to your contact information. I tried to access the support website but it would not load the page. Not sure what to do other than wait to see if you reply to my email. Thank you.
Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.

Tophatter - Poor contact experience

I want to speak with a customer representative.